DISCOUNT



FOR



YOU



NOW!!


Sunday, February 19, 2012

Park Tool pedal-24

Park Tool Tap Pedal


Park Tool Tap Pedal


Park Tool Tap PedalPark Toolpedal-24 is easy to use products that have been steamed. It can be easily carried over to other products in this class. At first, my friend purchased Park Tool Tap PedalPark Toolpedal-24 used. It gives me great pleasure. After that, my friend has recommended me to try Park Tool Tap PedalPark Toolpedal-24. It appears that I can use it like that. I had to buy it as their own. The price is not expensive as I thought. AVC and functionality. It is easy to use. The manual is easy to understand. And Park Tool Tap PedalPark Toolpedal-24 looks beautiful. After I use while I have to get people to buy Park Tool Tap PedalPark Toolpedal-24. Where everyone is satisfied that it is very much to have in his possession. If you are looking for products that are similar to what it is. I highly recommend it, you will not regret buying Park Tool Tap PedalPark Toolpedal-24.






Park Tool Tap Pedal Overview


High carbon, precision ground, hardened steel . Designed to clean-up/restore pedal threads in crank arm. Can be used in steel or alloy crank arms . Includes both left (reverse-thread) and right taps. Tap handle not included (use BTI #GT-0166).


Park Tool Tap Pedal Feature


  • Clean out or restore damaged threads in crank arms with these pedal taps
  • These taps can be used with either steel or alloy crank arms
  • Set includes both right and left hand threads
  • The 1/2" size is common on one piece cranks